–Logan in several episodes.
Logan Hunter, portrayed by Leo Howard, appears in multiple Season 3 episodes of Shake It Up. Logan is the son of Jeremy Hunter and was going to be CeCe Jones and Flynn Jones's stepbrother and Georgia Jones's stepson until I Do It Up, when Georgia and Jeremy don't get married because they felt that they rushed into their relationship. Logan and Rocky ended up dating for a short time, before breaking up because CeCe gave Logan another chance and Logan didn't, as he didn't believe her. In Future It Up, Logan enters, revealing that he is CeCe's husband, they got married, and their son L.J's name stands for Logan Junior.
Appearance and Personality
Logan is shown to be a likable guy. He is seemingly calm, sarcastic and loves skateboarding. Despite this though he is also very disciplined and dedicated to whatever he does. He seems to be a stickler for rules, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how or when to have fun. He's mostly a nice guy, although will get annoyed if pushed. He dislikes CeCe because he thinks that she has a lack of work ethic. Despite this, he is friends with Rocky. He also seems to like Flynn, due to their similar personalities. Logan also has a tendency of saying "ZAM!" when he is happy.
Relationships With Other Characters
Rocky Blue (Season 3: Ex-Girlfriend)
Logan has a better relationship with Rocky than with CeCe. He was impressed that she managed to get the kebabs in the correct order, when working, although he looked a little annoyed when she tried to stick up for CeCe when she was late. In Clean It Up, Rocky accidentally kissed him to which he smiles and says "Zam!", meaning that he liked that she kissed him, which makes things awkward for Rocky. Then to her surprise, he kisses her back at his own free will. This will allow their relationship to be further explored. In I Do It Up, Logan begins to discuss his relationship with Rocky and falls for her even more, but Ty keeps interfering. Logan's feelings for her continue to grow. In Love & War It Up, Rocky tried to convince him and CeCe to get along so he and Rocky could date. In the same episode, Rocky becomes Logan's girlfriend but also breaks up with him because he refuses to give CeCe a chance, whereas CeCe gave him a chance. (See: Rogan)
Flynn Jones (Season 3: Good Friend)
Logan and Flynn were happy to become stepbrothers because Logan took Flynn to go skateboarding and he said that CeCe was jealous because he and Flynn have a better bond. Flynn gets along with Logan better than CeCe. They didn't become stepbrothers after CeCe's mom and Logan's dad didn't get married. (See: Fogan)
CeCe Jones (Season 3 Futuer Wife)Logan and CeCe have disliked eaOh Brother It Up, not knowing that CeCe was his dad's girlfriend's daughter. Cece and Logan are shocked and annoyed to find out that they will become siblings. Logan called CeCe lazy and CeCe said that Logan thinks he's so cool when he's not. However, despite their rivalry, they share a few things in common, even though they get on each other's nerves. It is revealed in Future It Up that Logan and CeCe get married and have a son together, named L.J. (Logan Junior) (See: Cogan)
Ty Blue (Season 3: Frenemy)Logan and Ty first met in My Fair Librarian It Up, when Flynn called Logan to help with building the soapbox car. Later, Ty seems to be jealous of Logan, because Deuce said he's cool. Later on, Flynn told Logan and Ty to try to go with it, which they accepted, and they managed to form some degree of friendship. However in Clean It Up Ty first saw Logan kissing Rocky on the cheek, this has left Ty with a negative opinion of Logan, in the said episode he dragged him away, to get him away from Rocky. In I Do It Up. Ty is still hostile and antagonist towards Logan, an Logan is intimidated by him, due to his stress on keeping them apart. (See: Tygan)
Deuce Martinez (Season 3: Friend)
Logan and Deuce first met in My Fair Librarian It Up and Deuce started looking up to Logan when he revealed he had experience building soapbox cars. Deuce even wore the clothes that Logan had been wearing the day before. (See: Deugan)
- Oh Brother It Up: Logan hires Rocky and CeCe to work at Bob's Kabobs, but later has to fire CeCe when she doesn't actually work. Logan later has to try to get along with CeCe when they find out that their parents are engaged.
- Quit It Up: Logan teases CeCe about her habit of always quitting and about her embarrassing job at the mall. Logan also spends time with Flynn.
- My Fair Librarian It Up: Logan helps Flynn, Ty, and Deuce construct a soapbox car.
- Clean It Up: Rocky offers to teach Logan how to dance. While teaching Logan how to dance, Rocky kisses him and he kisses her back.
- I Do It Up: Logan tries to talk to Rocky about the kiss, but Ty keeps interfering. Logan attends Jeremy and Georgia's wedding.
- Love & War It Up: Logan and Rocky start dating, but when he and CeCe can't get along, Rocky decides to break up with him.
- Future It Up: Logan is shown to be CeCe's husband and has a son named L.J.
Future It Up
Logan is portrayed as a businessman. He is happily married to CeCe and has a son, L.J.
- This is the second time Leo Howard portrays a character named "Logan", the first time being Logan, where he portrays the titular character.
- His nickname is "Little Scooter". Coincidentally, "Scooter" was one of Jack's (also portrayed by Leo Howard) nicknames in Kickin' It.
- Logan can't dance. This may be a reference to how in Kickin It, Jack (also portrayed by Leo Howard), couldn't dance.
- He has been to Paris and learned how to speak a sentence in French.
- He becomes Rocky's boyfriend in Love & War It Up, but Rocky broke up with him when he refused to give CeCe a chance.
- Logan takes over Tinka's role as CeCe's rival.
- He has the same initials as his portrayer, Leo Howard (L.H.).
- In the future, he marries CeCe, and they have a son called L.J (Logan Junior).
- He dates Rocky, but marries CeCe in the future.
- His catchphrase is "Zam!".
- His son in the future is named after him.
Logan: "Zam, our sister wakes up a little grumpy doesn't she?" CeCe: "Um...step sister. Speaking about which, it's only 10 steps to the front door. Why don't you take them?"
It's an interesting shade of green. Reminds me of the soup I throw up when I had the flue.
It's one of the 'Ten Kabobments'!
Logan: "Well, I could get in a good for you with Logan at 'Bob's Kaboobs'. He's totally cool, totally fun, and totally awesome!
Rocky: You're Logan, aren't you?
Logan: So I'm asking you nicely to put aside your petty grudge, stop being an obnoxious, lazy, little brat, and please teach me how to dance.
CeCe: You call that asking nicely?
You didn't finish your speech yet? I finished mine a week ago. I'm calling it the 'rain maker', cause there won't be a dry eye in the house.
The image gallery for Logan Hunter may be viewed here.
Userboxes for Logan Hunter may be viewed here.