Jeremy Hunter is a Fire Captain who investigated the fire at Shake It Up, Chicago! and was the boyfriend/fiance of Georgia Jones for the first half of season three. He first appeared in Fire It Up and immediately fell for Georgia. The romance continued to blossom for several episodes until Oh Brother It Up where they become engaged. The couple planned to marry in I Do It Up, but they call off the marriage at the altar. Jeremy is the father of Logan Hunter and he is portrayed by Anthony Starke.
- Fire It Up: Jeremy is the Fire Captain in charge of investigating the Shake It Up, Chicago! fire. He meets the Jones family for the first time in this episode.
- Funk It Up: Jeremy and Georgia start dating. Jeremy is excited when Flynn invites him to be his guest for Career Day.
- Merry Merry It Up: Jeremy and CeCe have an argument about Christmas decorations which causes problems with his relationship with Georgia.
- Home Alone It Up: (mentioned)
- Oh Brother It Up: Jeremy brings his son, Logan, to dinner at the Jones apartment and proposes to Georgia.
- I Do It Up: Jeremy is nervous before the wedding and after Flynn's revelation, he decides to call the wedding off.
- He has a son, Logan Hunter.
- He is a Fire Captain.
- He investigated Shake It Up, Chicago after a fire burned down the studio. ("Fire It Up")
- He found out that Gary Wilde's tanning bed was the cause of the fire at the Shake It Up, Chicago studio. ("Fire It Up")
- He proposed to Georgia ("Oh Brother It Up"), but later called off the engagement. ("I Do It Up")
- He cares about the environment. ("Merry Merry It Up")
- His portrayer guest starred in one of the CSI episodes.
- He never brought up the name of his ex wife or anything about her.
- It is unknown whether him and his wife were divorced or if Jeremy is a widower.
The image gallery for Jeremy Hunter may be viewed here.